So let's pretend that I took a picture on Friday. In the picture, I was wearing my black dress pants, my blue sweater, my gray booties, my great grandmothers old owl necklace, with curly hair and a yellow headband made by my friend. Wasn't that fun? Good, that was day 25.
So this weekend has been full and crazy. Friday after work I went to the youth girls retreat at church, called Unify. It was really cool. It's student led and the whole thing is about how to be unified as girls in the youth group. I thought they did a great job!
Saturday, I went to a wedding shower for a sweet friend that is getting married in 2 weeks. Her wedding will be my first experience as a wedding director/coordinator. FUN! This is what I wore to the shower (Day 26 part 1):
Later that evening, our college ministry was invited to a game night with the singles group from church. We played bunko and this random fact get to know you game. It was really fun. This is what I wore to that (Day 26 part 2):
Today was a great day at church. We've been in Ecclesiastes this week. We talked about how everything in life is really meaningless unless you are following God. True purpose comes from Him and Him alone. We can pursue lots of things and be really successful at them, but it is useless outside of a relationship with God.Great reminder for motive and why we do what we do. Thankful for purpose!
No comments:
Post a Comment