Thursday, February 24, 2011

Glimpse of Plaid

My heart is full and my brain is tired. I've given God quite an earful over the past few days! Let me state this: Ethan and I are both totally fine! There is just a lot going on around us and with people who are close to us and on top of school and work it can get a little bit overwhelming. Thankfully for us, our God is good and is in control. We are so glad that we don't have to handle anything on our own. He's got it and he's much better at that stuff that we are. We can't heal people. He can. We can't change people. He can. We can't patch up other people's relationships. He can. So we cling to him and cling to each other for support and we push through.

So, here's day 23 of 30 for 30:


(shirt: target - dress: target - shoes: uo - bracelets: mom's 80's jewelry)

This is a new outfit for me. I've never worn them together and I'm glad I did. I liked it. It was highly complimented so I think I will probably end up wearing it again or trying something like this again.

My friend, Patti, just told me that my favorite jelly beans are now in stores. I cannot wait! Sweetart jelly beans are the best!!! They make me miss my sweet friend Michelle.

I hope you all have had a great Thursday and Friday is great for you too.

1 comment:

Bethany Robbins said...

Not only is that outfit adorable, but that is a great picture of you! Love you, friend!