Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Sunday

I love Sundays. I love being with my church. I love worshiping with them and I love hearing the Word of God taught and preached. It's my favorite day of the week. We love working with college students...they keep us young! Today we were in Psalms again. I have loved studying this book the past two weeks. Today we specifically talked about what it means to praise God. My goal of the week is to be more intentional to praise Him in everything I say. After all, the Psalms do say that everything with breath should praise Him. I hope the words that come out of my mouth are pleasing to Him!

And for day 13, this is what I wore (pardon the fact that it says day 12 on the picture. wasn't thinking):


(cardigan: kohls - shirt: old navy - jeans: target - shoes: urban outfitters - ring: forever21)

Ok, I'm going to finish baking some delicious brownies for a little dinner get together tomorrow night and watch the Grammy's while I'm at it.

Good night, all. Remember to praise the Lord!

2 comments:

dear willow, said...

u r so fab!!!!! and how do you write on your pics like that???

i have beiber fever too.

Emily Rose said...

i use picnik.com. you can do some really fun editting for FREE!!! try it!