Thursday, February 17, 2011

Travel

This weekend Ethan and I are on the road for work. We were given the opportunity to go back to Mississippi for my job so that is always nice. We just finished a delicious belated birthday dinner made by my momma who is an amazing cook. And she bought me king cake. Delicious.

So, where are my pictures for 30 for 30? Good question. They are still on my camera. It's kind of a funny story actually. Let me explain:

Yesterday when Ethan and I got home around 3 (because I got off work early because we're working this weekend), our electricity was out. Weird. So I called the school to make sure they knew and someone had already reported it. We were told that it was being worked on. At 5, it still wasn't on so we ran out to get some dinner on our way to church. When we came back around 8:30, still no electricity. So we took my daily picture, which turned out weird, but I'll post it later anyway. We were sitting at the table talking about what was coming up this weekend with our trip and we noticed what was going on outside: someone was getting arrested. It was fascinating to watch and not something you see everyday at the seminary. Made for an interesting evening!

I'll post the pictures later from the 30 for 30 challenge. I'm kind of getting stuck with my options. I'm going to need to get creative or ask for help!

Happy day, everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well don't leave us hanging about the convict!

Kasia Lindsay said...

I love your blog Emily! I love the 30 items thing! You're so cute and have inspired new outfits for me this week!

Kasia Lindsay said...

And it makes me miss you!

Linley said...

glad to see you're enjoying your trip. i know it's always so nice to make it back home!! good luck as you continue to remix! (: