(sweater: forever 21 - shirt: gap - jeans: target - boots: target - scarf: gift)The snow boots aren't in my 30. But it was so so so so so so cold. Like crazy cold. And I just couldn't bring myself to put on cute heals and traipse through the snow/ice. I'm counting them as an accessory. That's my rationale. There you have it.
And THIS is today:
(jacket: wish (new orleans) - shirt: old navy - scarf: wish (new orleans) - skirt: old navy - tights: target - boots: target)Today was record breaking cold in Texas. It was insane. We did have to go to work/class today, which was nice, but walking around outside was painful. My fingers were crazy cold even through gloves. Anyway, let me tell you something: I love this jacket. I rarely wear it because I never know what to wear it with. I put it in my 30 to force myself to remix it. I'm so glad I let the girl at WISH talk me into buying it. It's my new favorite piece of clothing that I own.
I love Diane's color combination today. Blue and gold is one of my favorites. I think we decided that we liked this outfit better with the belt underneath the sweater. We both wore our denim and boots today. Great minds think alike, as you know!
That is all for today. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Good night.
I love Diane's color combination today. Blue and gold is one of my favorites. I think we decided that we liked this outfit better with the belt underneath the sweater. We both wore our denim and boots today. Great minds think alike, as you know!
That is all for today. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Good night.
1 comment:
So can I just tell you how cute you are? Because you are. And also, I love that jacket! I was meaning to tell you that today in class and I was thinking it but I don't think it ever came out of my mouth. So yeah. Adorable.
Post a Comment