Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15

Have you ever had one of those days that didn't go quite as you planned it? I'll spare you the details, but today was one of those days. Not really bad or anything, just weird. I don't really feel like writing much, but what you do get is a picture of day 15:

(shirt: target - skirt: forever21 - shoes: urban outfitters - necklace: claires - bracelets: compass trading company, I really like these bracelets because they have Scripture on them so I can read them all day no matter where I am)

Instead of boring you with my day, I'm going to go cook some Pioneer Woman sour cream enchiladas.

Hope you have a great evening!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this might be my fav 30-for-30 outfit you've worn!

Emily Rose said...

oh amyrose! thank you!!

Unknown said...

looks awesome! :):)
Cardigans and Cookie Dough