We remembered! So this, again, is Diane. She's my friend and we work in the same office. She's the only one who was brave enough to do the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge with me. For that, I am so grateful. She's a big encouragement, too. So here ya go, day 8:
Also, there is a site called Everybody EveryWear that asks people to wear something on a particular day and upload a picture for it so you can see how everyone wore that particular item. Confused? Well, today was Blazer day. I didn't know that until after lunch, but I just happened to wear my blazer today. So here ya go, my submission:

On a much more serious note, have you ever had friends around you hurting so badly that all you want to do is just sit and cry with them? Well, I'm there. I have some friends going through some really tough times adn I just can't seem to find the right words. One of my best friends wrote a blog about what to say and I thought I'd share a link to you about what she recommends. Click here for that post. She has been through the same struggles and was willing to share with me what was most helpful to her during that time. Apparently, sometimes just an "I love you" is enough. Anyway, check her out. She is the best writer! I hope she writes a book one day. I would read it over and over again.
We are preparing for more snow and ice tomorrow. I will say this, we are not used to this winter weather here in Texas! My friends up north, how do you handle this everyday?!?
We'll see if I'll be wearing outfit #9 or pajamas tomorrow....
4 comments:
Hello..I found you on the remix list...you look fabin your blazer..love your outfit, nice color:)
Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
1. Your sweet words just made my day.
2. I love your blazer, and you've inspired me with your 30 for 30. I saw a pic of you looking so cute wearing one of those skinny belts over a cardigan. So, last weekend I went out on a limb and got a skinny, red belt and wore it Sunday! Eek! I need to accessorize more, and you are my inspiration. Thanks for the pics and even more for being my friend!
3. I love you and miss you lots.
4. I love you and... oh wait, I already told you that ;)
Collette, thank you! Happy to hear from another remixer!
Elissa, I think you are awesome. SOO SOO SOO thankful to be your friend. Love you!!!
This looks great with the mega bright leggins, very cool
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Post a Comment