Today felt kind of crazy to me. It was a really good day, but it was busy and fast.
We have some ministry stuff going on tonight, i.e. playing church dodgeball, what what?!
Actually, I do not like dodgeball, but I'm excited about going with our college students and hanging out.
I did take my picture for today, but I'm not in the mood to edit/upload/write about it, so I'll do it tomorrow. Is that ok? Thank you.
For the record, the black belt seen in my Day 20 outfit in the previous post is borrowed. I'm not usually all about borrowing clothes, or lending for that matter, but with some people, it's just different. My sweet sweet awesome friend, DeAnna, is someone I trust. She has borrowed a dress from me before and I borrowed this belt from her this weekend. I needed it to wear with my recruiting attire, but since I had it in my possession on Sunday, I wore it again. I returned it today. :(
I'm off to finishing eating dinner and get ready to head out to dodgeball. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment