Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowpocolypse

Really more like ice-pocolypse.

So we are on ice day #3. And we just found out that we get ice day #4 tomorrow.

So what did we do today? Clean!

Well, more like I cleaned and Ethan worked hard on his Hebrew.

So, as you know by now, I have not been doing the 30x30 because I have not worn anything other than pajamas and sweats in multiple layers because it is so so cold and these clothes do not count in my 30. BUT I did decide after going through my list that I can actually do 30 full days. (Well, not a full 30 because of the snow days) I had only been planning on doing the work days, but I've revamped my list and I'm going to do the whole thing. So, since we are iced in, while watching TV I decided to take pictures of all my picks. Here they are:

4 Skirts

2 Dresses

6 Sweaters

8 Shirts

2 Jackets

3 Pants

5 Shoes
And that equals 30!

As for now, I'm going to finish cooking dinner. Too bad my favorite sushi place doesn't deliver.

2 comments:

Elissa Roberts said...

Stay warm, sweet friend. I'm wishing we were on a cruise somewhere tropical right now with our boys. And then you would only need two pieces of clothing–a swimsuit top and bottom! Love you!

dear willow, said...

So cute!!!