Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow in Texas

Hello, February.

Last year you brought snow. This year you brought snow, sleet, and ice on your first day.

This is what Ethan and I woke up to at 6 am this morning:


The roads were crazy icy so school and work was canceled. Ethan and I have been studying all day in our pajamas and enjoying some rest. Ethan made some more Pioneer Woman salsa and our laundry is almost done.

In other news, 30 for 30 started today. However, pajamas do not count in your 30 pieces, so my outfit today will not count or be photographed, for your benefit.

Right now it feels like 2 degrees outside, which is better than the -3 it felt like earlier this morning. I think I will curl back up with my cup of coffee and write that paper I've been dreading. So thankful for today.

No comments: