Seeing as I signed up for the challenge, I figured I should work on a list of items. If I had time, I would totally take pictures of everything like Kendi did, but instead a list will suffice.
I will be taking pictures daily with my friend and coworker who is doing the challenge with me. I'll post the pictures on Friday on my blog. We finished up our lists this morning. Here's mine:
Skirts
1. Black Pencil Skirt (Forever 21)
2. Black Flowy Skirt (Gap)
3. Gray Pencil Skirt (Old Navy)
4. Purple Two Tone Skirt (Old Navy)
5. Denim Skirt (Old Navy)
Dresses
6. Black Dress (Gap)
7. Gray Dress (Target)
8. Blue Dress (Target)
Jackets
9. Black Blazer (WISH)
10. Blue Military Jacket (WISH)
Shoes
11. Brown Boots (Target)
12. Black Heels (Urban Outfitters)
13. Gray Booties (Target)
14. Black Wedges (Target)
15. Red Heels (some boutique in New Orleans)
Pants
16. Black Pants (Limited)
Sweaters
17. Mustard Cardigan (Target)
18. Light Gray Cardigan (Gap)
19. Black Cardigan (Kolhs)
20. Blue Sweater (Forever 21)
21. Navy Cardigan (Old Navy)
22. Purple Cowl Neck Sweater (Kohls)
Tops
23. Black and White Ruffle Button Down (Gap)
24. Multi Colored Plaid Button Down (Target)
25. Animal Print Tie Shirt (WISH)
26. Black Turtleneck (Target)
27. Blue Long Sleeve (Target)
28. Gray/Pink Polka Dot (Old Navy)
29. Tan Ribbed Long Sleeve (Gap)
30. Gray/White Stripe Tee (Old Navy)
It's not too late to join us. It starts tomorrow!
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment