I'd go to New Orleans!
It is cold and dreary here in Fort Worth today and I would love just to get away for the weekend. Alas, only in my dreams!
BUT...if I did get to go, this is what I would do.
I would eat lunch here:
I love Johnny's. Ethan and I ate there a lot on our honeymoon. They have a TON of options. It's really tiny so you're crammed in there with other people. The food is so worth it though.Then, I'd eat dinner here:

Cafe Adelaide is amazing! It's the restaraunt in the Loews Hotel:
I've never stayed at Loews, but it looks beautiful. The food at Cafe Adelaide is delicious and very different. I recommend the Ahi Tuna on crab sticky rice or the Shrimp and Rosemary Grits. Yum.Then I would have dessert here:

And I would eat this:
And drink a lot of Cafe au Lait (decaf!). I like Cafe du Monde at night the best, but I'll never turn down a beignet!

And I would eat this:
And drink a lot of Cafe au Lait (decaf!). I like Cafe du Monde at night the best, but I'll never turn down a beignet! But, I would still want to eat red beans and rice at Acme:

Or here, at the Country Inn and Suites, where we stayed for my sister's wedding. The hotel is really cool inside:

OR...I could stay here, at the Ambassador Hotel. It's an old coffee and sugar warehouse and the rooms are huge:

In between all the eating, I would wander around shopping at my favorite, WISH, and of course, LUSH:
So I would have to spend the night!
Here, at the Quarter House (where we stayed on our honeymoon):

Or here, at the Country Inn and Suites, where we stayed for my sister's wedding. The hotel is really cool inside:

OR...I could stay here, at the Ambassador Hotel. It's an old coffee and sugar warehouse and the rooms are huge:

In between all the eating, I would wander around shopping at my favorite, WISH, and of course, LUSH:

3 comments:
We stayed at Loew's for our 5th anniversary! Loved it!
I love that ya'll plan your trip around where you want to eat...we do that too!! :)
Sooo glad you posted this! Ive never loved nola but im determined to!
Post a Comment