I follow this blog, Kendi Everyday. She is a normal girl, living a very normal life. She blogs daily about her outfit. If you are needing some inspiration and help "remixing" what you've got in your closet already, this is the blog for you. What she does on her blog really helped me get out of my fashion rut working in an office each day. Creepster alert: I want to be friends with Kendi. But I'll settle with just checking her blog every day.
Anyway, she's got this thing that she does called the 30 for 30 challenge. You have to take 30 pieces from your wardrobe and remix those 30 pieces into 30 different outfits for 30 days. You can join her in this challenge and I'm thinking about doing it. It starts in February and I have to decide within the next week. Maybe this will be a good exercise for me? We'll see.
In other news, you should totally check out her blog. You'll love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment