Thursday, January 27, 2011

You gotta try this!

I did it. I decided I'm going to do the 30 for 30 Challenge on KendiEveryday's blog and I signed up. I'm going to do it. I just read her latest blog post about remixing your closet and I can do that. So, I'm in. Who's with me?!

Also, I have a few REALLY awesome blog giveaways to tell you about:

1. Pitter Patter Art
I love Pitter Patter Art. She sells things to make money for adoption. She is doing a giveaway on her blog from a company that sells jewelry and such to support women in other countries. You gotta check it out! The necklace she is giving away is gorgeous. I hope I win it! {I did not win :( }

2. Pretty Life Anonymous
I have been following these blog for a few days and I have to say, I really like it. It's another one of those fashion blogs. Am I shallow? Maybe. I'm working on it, ok? Anyway, they are doing a giveaway of this dreamy ruffle scarf. I really want to win it too! {I did not win :( }

3. The Knotty Bride
I just saw this because I follow Lulu's on Twitter. The Knotty Bride is giving away a $100 shopping spree on Lulu's. And let me tell you, I REALLY want to win this one too. {I did not win}

4. Jones Design Company
A friend of mine shared this site with me and I love the asthetic of her design. Check out the site and sign up for the giveway. You will not be sorry. And of course, I really want to win this as well!

So even though you'll be my competition, you should totally go check out all these blogs and register to win their giveaways. And if you win, I charge commission. :)

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I signed up for the 30 for 30! It's scary but I'm totally gonna try. :)

Emily Rose said...

YAY!!!! Happy I'm not alone!