I have way too many in my closet and I have a really hard time parting with them. Is there therapy for that? Oh well...
I recently just purchased 2 pair with Christmas money that I think really have helped out my wardrobe. Let me share them with you!
I got his pair of beautiful black heels at Urban Outfitters (on sale of course). They are very comfortable and so far have proved to be one of my new favorite staples.

Then I got these awesome brown boots (per my friend, Katie's, suggestion). I was on the fence about them at first, but I could not be any happier with them. They are super comfortable and so warm! The have looked great with skinny jeans and tights with a dress. Best of all, I got them at Target!

These two pair of shoes could easily become my new very favorite shoes in my closet!
No comments:
Post a Comment