1. GinZingThis is an eye cream that is pinkish and a bit shimmery. You dab it under your eyes in the morning after you moisturize and it with brighten the look of your eyes and help them look less puffy. It's awesome.
I love this stuff! I get the oil free kind, but they make a regular one too. This is for women like me who aren't really worried about wrinkles yet, but want to protect in advance. I didn't think my skin needed firming until I started using this. After a few weeks I could truly tell a difference in the firmness of my skin.

3. Zero Oil Cleanser
Seriously. This stuff is awesome. I have super, duper oily skin. So much so that I would almost need to wash my face by lunch. I don't like covering up the oil or applying a mattifier because they can make your face look weird. BUT this stuff keeps my skin from looking really oily. The amount of oil that I would usually have by lunch, I don't have know til well after dinner. It's a miracle!
Origins works. This is why I will spend the money to use it. However, being seminary students, we don't have a ton of money. The Origins products last for a really long time. I usually only buy 2 moisturizers per year about 3-4 cleansers. I've been using GinZing for a year now from the same little tub. Trust me. It's worth it. If you have an Origins near you, you can go in and schedule a mini-facial and find the products that are right for you. If you don't have one, you can shop at their website.
Enjoy!

4 comments:
I'm looking for some new facial products so I'm definitely going to have to check this company out with such a high recommendation from you. Since you're on the subject, may I ask what brand make-up you use? I used to use Aveda, but I can't get the same stuff I was wearing from them anymore, so I'm trying to find something new to wear!
Yay! I think if you try it, you'll love Origins!
I also use their make up. It's all natural and they have different kinds to meet your needs, liquid, powder, mineral. I use the pressed power, their powder blush and bronzer. I love their Underwear for Eyes (a creamy eyeshadow in a tube). I adore their lipshines. I tried an eyeshadow from their once (Copper Penny), but it has so many mineral flecks it dried my eye lids out really badly. However, they let me exchange it even after using it several times. I haven't tried another color, but I think I could. Anyway, I basically love everything!
Now if only they had one in MS :)
True. I forgot about that. They used to have a counter at the mall. I'm not sure if they do at Dogwood.
Post a Comment