I got out of the house and went into the office for a little while. Of course this means that I did not wear pajamas so I got to take part in my 30 for 30 challenge finally. While this is NOT my favorite outfit, it was certainly warm. Diane came into work too and she's doing the challenge with me. We took our picture at work on my phone which is why it is not great. For the record, Diane's hat and scarf were both made by her mom. How cute are they!?
(my outfit: gray sweater: Gap - black turtleneck: Old Navy - wide leg jeans: Gap - black wedges: Target - belt: Express circa 2000 - hat and scarf: handmade by my Mimi)To get to work, Ethan and I had to walk. Well, we didn't HAVE to but we decided to. We were supposed to get a dusting of snow overnight, but by 7 am we had already gotten 6 inches and it was still falling. Seriously, it was the most peaceful thing! Here's a few from our walk:
The sun finally came out later! When we got home, this was our view:
1 comment:
so cute em!!! i want snow :(
i cant even get the video off of my camera so i cant put it on youtube. ugh.
Post a Comment