I used to. But that all changed when a really good friend of mine gave me a vase full of hot pink Gerber daisies to let me know he thought I was special no matter what the day was. Three days later, that friend became my boyfriend, then my fiance, then my husband. All the while, he's been my best friend (still is!).
Now I think Valentine's day is kind of cute and sweet. I like that everyone gets excited about it and wears pink and red. I like that people are so full of love on this day! We don't really celebrate it, because we celebrate our dating anniversary on the 17th. Apparently, Ethan has something up his sleeve. I'm sure I'll love it. Tonight, though, we are having dinner tonight with a friend and then probably studying for class. But I will be with my favorite person the whole time and I love to do that any day!
I hope you are all enjoying your Valentine's day!
This is what I wore today, day 14:

(cardigan: gap - dress: target - leggings: target - boots: target - sweet red necklace: my Mimi)
I like this outfit for many reasons:
1. This is my go-to dress. I like that I can wear it with many things and the look changes and I like that it has pockets.
2. I really like my boots with black tights/leggings. I learned from Kendi that it's cool to wear brown with black.
3. I am liking the length of my hair so I feel like it looks cuter more often. Not really about my outfit, but you understand.
1. This is my go-to dress. I like that I can wear it with many things and the look changes and I like that it has pockets.
2. I really like my boots with black tights/leggings. I learned from Kendi that it's cool to wear brown with black.
3. I am liking the length of my hair so I feel like it looks cuter more often. Not really about my outfit, but you understand.
I am really tired today (as is quite obvious from the picture). Should have gone to bed earlier last night, but I watched the Grammys. 3 words: Bieber was robbed.
Update: I don't know how well I did today praising God in all things, but I definitely was more aware of it. I'm sure this is one of those things that will get easier with time.
This post ended up being longer than I wanted, but I just had a lot to say today for some reason.
Happy V Day!
2 comments:
that first paragraph is SO sweet! i love it! i also love this outfit it's perfectly dressy, but also a bit casual! also love the blue, red, and brown combo! happy v-day!
linley...omg. i love your blog. you've inspired several outfits and DIY projects. i have a list of things i want to make...first thing on the list...the rose wreath.
thanks so much for the encouragement!
Post a Comment