Saturday, February 12, 2011

Confession

So I have a confession. I like Justin Bieber.

I can't help it. His songs are so catchy and he's just adorable. He was on Ellen this week while we were off for the snow/ice day and I watched it. I seriously think he's precious.

Ok, that's it. I feel better now!

Today was a fantastic day! Ethan had to work this morning so I stayed at home and got so much done around the apartment. I felt very wifely! Got more done this afternoon, watched Pride and Prejudice, did a little school work, went to the grocery store, got Starbucks with Ethan, made a dessert, made salsa and washed the dishes. I say all that to say that I was more productive today than I usually am on Saturdays and it felt good!

Today is also day 12 of 30 for 30, so here ya go:


(cardigan: kohls - shirt: target - skirt: old navy - tights: target - shoes: target - necklace: vintage, from my great-grandmother's collection of awesome jewelry)

I don't love this outfit. I was trying to wear things I hadn't worn yet in the 12 days so far. I also put my hair in a side ponytail mostly because it is finally long enough to do that now. I'm not so sure how I feel about it but I did keep it when we went out tonight so I obviously don't hate it that much. Ethan really liked it though.

Now, off to get everything ready to church tomorrow. I love Sundays!

No comments: