Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hiatus

I took an unintentional hiatus from the blog. I just didn't have anything to say once I quit doing 30 for 30. My life is really not all that interesting, although I greatly enjoy it, so I figure nobody really wants to know what all is going on. But then I read other people's blogs about random stuff and I enjoy that, so I'm back!

Spring break was last week. I didn't go anywhere fun, but I had a good time anyway. Ethan went skiing in Colorado so I had people over every night and it was awesome! Look at Ethan, a natural at all things athletic:


He's cute!


Anyway, I thought I would share with you some pictures that are kind of old, some from early on in our marriage and some from early in our move to Texas. I think they are fun.

This is at our rehearsal dinner at Fat Tuesdays in Jackson, MS. Great food, great people. We look like babies:


This is my great grandma. She passed away a few years ago and I am so thankful she was able to be at my wedding in good health. She was hilarious. This will always be one of my favorite pictures:


When Ethan and I were first married, we helped run a tutoring center in a lower income apartment complex. We LOVED the kids there so much. We had a group come and play soccer with our kids one summer and this little guy didn't want to run around much, thus he became my attachment for the day. I'm glad they snapped this picture:


Ethan and I got to go to LA for a conference. This is us at Dodger stadium looking out over the city. I love it:


My sister...even though I have the scary eyes in this pic, I really like this one. I can SORT OF see how people think we look alike here:


I love Puerto Rico. So much. The country. The people. The food. The frappes. This is us on a mission trip there a few years ago in front of the best frappe stand:

We are SO good at Rock Band:



That is all for today. Thanks for looking/reading!

1 comment:

~The Breedloves~ said...

I'm glad you are back. I had actually taken note of your hiatus. I blog about random things all the time, thinking NO ONE really even cares, however... I do it anyhow, because blogging has really become my favorite thing to do.
Glad your back!