Tuesday, June 3, 2014

More from Around Town

Here are some photos from around town over the past few days. Most of these I posted to Instagram, so it may not be new to you.

St. Albani Church, the one closest to our apartment. Beautiful rose garden and loud church bells that chime every quarter hour.



Walking home from getting ice cream to have dinner with the Williams family. Yes, we had dessert first and it was amazing.


Seth and Luke picked some wildflowers to make me a beautiful bouquet that smelled wonderful.


All different types of roses grow like wildflowers here. This is my favorite yard because it's full of different kinds of flowers and smells like heaven.




There is an old cemetery in the park. We walk through it on the way to church.


Another part of the park. I like the random bunting in the background just hanging from the trees.


A small tower that's part of the old city wall. We passed this on our way to church.


1 comment:

dear willow, said...

dessert first is the best idea :) think I may start making that a habit!!